March 13, 2010

TRUTH BE TOLD


I have met some people on and off line who appear to be very nice and easy going then we sometimes develope a friendship, no matter if it's in our real lives or just someone we meet in cyber space. I meet people everyday & to me there is a real person on the other end, Of course we don't really know them or the lives they live, then we become close & start sharing some of our personal stories, private stuff....I trust in some people because at the time they seem sincere then it goes poof! But not always, I have met quite a few people that I can call true friends, Not acquaintances, there is a differance. These friends know who they are if you are reading this....I have been in contact with them for several years, some I have met in the last past year...

So truth be told....

Once I was invited to check out a music blog, I heard of them but it never interested me because I had enough action to keep me busy on my internet time, I didn't need another distraction or in this case another addiction...Then one day last year I went into the sites, It was called Tomorrows Velvet Dreams, the other was named The Keeper Of Lost Dreams. Well I loved it, absolutly LOVED it! After a few weeks I was invited to become a crew member, I was like WTH was a crew member?? As soon as I got the feel of it I really enjoyed it, it was fun and very interesting. I was compiling my own personal compilations of music, it was almost like the deejay I wanted to become back in the day. I have also gotten alot of new tunes & that was a plus in my book, It thrilled me to know people enjoyed the music we put together & Oh and the CD covers that were done for the comps, they were amazing... what talent these guys had!

I met alot of friends in that blog but it didn't last long, I still have contact with some but a few of the crew members have messed up a good thing & the blogs were closed after the owner struggled to keep them open only to be forced to shut down again...I know what thats like because I been in that spot before, It all starts with a powerhead,or heads dam I dislike them kind of people & I can see them coming a mile away on & off line. I don't understand them though, Is that a sickness? or just plain ignorance? Is it because they can't stand to see a good thing being sucessful? or do they get the itch to become controlling and want to tell people how to run thier sites, then eventually want to own them so they can do things thier way..

I miss the blogs but as long as we have these control freaks involved they can never be in peace, So to this phoney idiot that messed up a good thing for alot of sharers, I hope you have your day & maybe god forbid you do not meet your match......on second thought, You would deserve it!

This blog won't stay up long, I just wanted to get my message across to the bigmouth smartass jerk that tried to shut me up, well now YOU shut the fuck up,CHUMP! don't waste your time running your mouth like the energizer bunny (my words for you first) like you have been the last few weeks & I sure do not need your apoligies, the damage was done & in my opinion I would never trust a powerheads apoligies, your only asking for more problems..